Tuesday, October 6, 2009
"OMG!!! We're Here!"
the Chelsea Hotel. We walked by.
Inside the Empire state building
Sunset from the top of the Empire State Building
Here we come - the Empire State Building
Times Square.
George dropped Kris, Sharon and me off at the Portland airport at 5am.
Jeanne ended out being delayed some with her flight. This worked out perfectly. We arrived at the same time. We connected at the airtrain. 1 hour later we were at our home away from home. Time to regroup and reorganize. We walked to the Empire State Building. Managed to fit in a hot dog from a local stand. The goal was to get there by sunset. Success. What a breathtaking view. Then we walked to MaryAnn's Mexican Restaurant in Chelsea. Giselle that was a perfect place. Very yummy food. We took the taxi home. Had a quick stop at a local grocery store to pick up some breakfast and snack supplies. Whew. What a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am enjoying these blog updates! Looks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteExcellent! I see you are working the plan as Sharon would say. Was that blue sky I saw? I really like that shot of the Empire State Building framed by the others. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are already having a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete