The shuttle picked us up at 9 am the La Quinta to take us to the airport. It was a very foggy morning.
Our flight was supposed to leave at 10:54 am but it was delayed. We had to change the rest of the trip because we would miss the connecting flight in MSP. It finally left at 12:27 pm. The nice thing about missing our connecting flight is that we were supposed to go to Seattle and then Portland with a 2-hour layover in Seattle. But with this change we could go directly to Portland, getting in only 20 minutes later.
We watched the plane come in.
I saw that my luggage got on okay.
We arrived in MSP with enough time to have a nice lunch at Mimosa Brasserie.
I had a Croque Monsieur.
Nice mosaic in the restroom.
Because of the flight change, we did not have preassigned seats. When we got to our gate they only had a few seats left. Sharon and I were together near the front and Kris was near the back of the plane,
I had a good view of the Columbia River coming into Portland.


Portland art.
We got in at 5:30 pm. Our luggage arrived at baggage claim about the same time we did.
George met us at the airport. We took Sharon home first and then Kris. We met Nathan and Rebecca at Red Robin for dinner. That was nice.
We all got home safe and sound.












No comments:
Post a Comment