snow in Minneapolis
de-icing the plane
Sometime on the way to Paris, morning happened
Sideways Garden in Paris. It is real.
Arrival into Delhi
Even though we left Paris about 1 hour late we arrived into Delhi on time. Delhi is a very modern, clean airport. We had a long walk to get to immigration. Quite the process. It went pretty smoothly. The electronic tourist visa worked. Now my passport is stamped. The weird part was the finger print scanner. They had to try several times for each of us to get a good scan. The counter was up high and so doing both thumbs together was VERY awkward for me. But we were all successful. We also got the dollars to rupees changed ok before leaving the airport.
We found our guide outside of the airport; We had a large shuttle bus get us to the hotel. It was 2 am before we finally got to our rooms. Debbie and I are rooming together and Sharon and Jeanne are rooming together. At least for this hotel. If we get sick of each other we can always shift. :-)
I'm glad you arrived safely!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got your blog working. I hope you get some sight-seeing done today without falling asleep.
ReplyDeleteGood you arrived safely and how nice to have a guide there to meet you!
ReplyDeleteGreat start to your trip!
ReplyDeleteGreat start to your trip!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the snow, I wasn't sure it was the right blog. But then again you were in snow country. :)
ReplyDelete