Monday, June 10, 2019

Oh Canada!

Sharon, Kris and I fly out of PDX at 2:20 pm, June 11th.  We have a very short connection time in Minneapolis.  Jeanne will meet us there.  She may have to hold the doors open for us.  The four of us are flying to Montreal.  This trip is what we have been referring to as our MQM trip: Montreal, Quebec City, and Minneapolis.  We will have 5 nights in Montreal, 4 in Quebec City and 5 in Minneapolis.  We may leave Portland at a civilized time but we do not get into Montreal until midnight.  I keep telling myself that it will only feel like 9 pm.  With doing research for this trip I have been impressed with how French, Quebec is.  It will really feel like we are in a foreign country. It will be fun.  Food tours, jazz, tall buildings with a view, art museums, some  river experience and great food in each city.
Sharon, me and Kris at our traditional pre-trip mani-pedi.  (I am sitting in a low stool - I am not really that much shorter)

Our bags are packed we're ready to go... Well, hopefully that will be true tomorrow.  I have a lot to do today.

1 comment:

  1. Now I’m curious how long is that connection time lol? Have a wonderful trip. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete