Tuesday, October 27, 2015
an apology
I just want to apologize for all the typos. This tablet keyboard is very tiny and the font is small. I have finally found the spell check icon and how it works. I have gone back and corrected a few of my previous errors. I don't get an underline for errors. Every time with the tablet I find more things I will have to ask George to fix. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The typos are probably more frustrating to you than to anyone else. Your blog is quite enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteI guess it's a good thing you have George around. Yes, there have been some typos but its a challenge. I know it is for me. But judging by the number of pictures that are getting posted, you must have some pretty good internet connections. The was a bigger frustration to me. Only one more full day. I can't believe you are almost at the end of your trip.
ReplyDelete