What a day!! We started with our packets of oatmeal, Via coffee and juice. Once everytone was ready we walked dow to the Indepedence Mall where we caught the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. We did not hop on or off. If you stay on it is a 90 minute tour. Very interesting guide. Here are some random street scenes
The liberty bell
There were a variety of love sculptures around.
Maxfield Parish Dream Garden mosaic
Curtis building fountain set up for a wedding
Liberty building where we met for the food tour. I will blog on the rest in the morning.
Looks like a great place for a wedding. Do you have any words about the almost Frank Lloyd Wright item on the street? Was it a street lamp? Maybe? At first when I was scrolling down I thought maybe a building.
ReplyDeleteI like those bus tours, I think they are a great way to catch the highlights of a city.
ReplyDelete