Wednesday, October 28, 2015

happy hour and dinner

Once we got to Copley Square we looked around a bit and then went to the Prudential Building to the Top of the Hub - the 52nd floor of the Prudential Building for sunset.  That was the plan.  Little did we know that the bar faces east.  Oh well.  Luckily they had a hallway we could walk down to see the sunset.


My lemon drop and Jeanne's pina colada

city view
Then we walked a very short distance to Brasserie Jo for a French dinner

It came with carrots
Jeanne and I shared a brussel sprout salad that was like a coleslaw

and a beet salad and Coq au Vin


We took a cab home and called it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Coq au Vin and hot chocolate. That seems to be theme. Does the east side of the Top of the Hub at least look over the city? I know this a lot of work Barbara, I appreciate the effort to get some of the pictures posted.

    ReplyDelete