Monday, October 26, 2015

Indian Food and connecting with old friends

After a brief rest break we caught the bus 21 to go down Chestnut St to meet Jon David (one of my high school classmates) for an Indian dinner at Karma's.
mango martini


chicken 65

real chapattis
Jon and me  It sure was great to connect with him again

Jeanne and I went for Shane Chocolate for hot chocolate.  It was quite a process to make it.  


Jon, Sharon and Kris for the ice cream at Franklin Fountain. We met up with them once our chocolate was ready. 

We ended out hailing a taxi to get home.


3 comments:

  1. How nice that you got to meet one of your classmates. And yeah I agree with Nathan, the chocolate sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shane Chocolate for hot chocolate looked like fun. Can't wait for the story behind it. I've seen food, and more food and some traveling? Are you getting in your 10,000 steps a day?

    ReplyDelete