Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday Oct 22

What a day.  We were up at Oh dark 30 this morning.  Glenn drove Sharon and Kris to my place.  We left my place at 4:30 am to get to the airport.  Our flight left at 6 am.  We stopped at Salt Lake city, we did not have much time in SLC.  We arrive in Phiiladelphia at 4 pm.  Jeanne met us there.  We caught a taxi to the the aprtment.

We took a taxi  to the aprtment.  WE rented through Stay Alfred.  What a nice place.  Very welcoming.  

It took a bit to figure out how to get into the aprtment.  It only took 3 of us to manage it.  Once we got organized we headed off to R2L for happy hour and to watch the sunset. R2L is on the 37th floor so we got a great view


Jeanne and I shared stuffed potato skins

attempts at some arty shots !  What a sunset!! 




We hailed a taxi and headed over to Distrito for Mexican food.  

WOW was that ever good.
We braved the subway home.  worked pretty well.  Some how Jeanne and I got to ride for free.  Since we are so OLD I guess.  Early night tonight so tomorrow we will be bright  eye and bushy tailed.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry the airport photo is blurry. I should have turned the flash on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good first day. The apartment looks nice! Are you wearing a new fitbit, and if so do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia here...boy do I wish I was there! ;-)
    Love the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like a good start. It looked a little "shaky" at the airport but you all looked relaxed at happy hour.

    ReplyDelete