Jeanne had to leave about 4:30pm
hotel owner's dog
We wandered around Piazza Navona to shop and look around. So much to see.
These are little grass woven things. We walked to a close pizza restaurant.
The pizza on the left does have an egg on it. Over-easy.
The view from the terrace of the hotel.
After we got back to the hotel we sat in the bar for a limoncello. This candle lit display was near us. Tonight was an early evening.
I hope Jeanne has a good trip home.
ReplyDeleteAnother nice evening photo of the Colosseum.
Jeanne is leaving the tour early? Nice that you got to see her!
ReplyDeleteThat's the pizza that I remember having in Italy but I don't remember the egg though. Was that by request?
ReplyDeleteI like the pitcher of wine, cute.
Love the flowers on the balcony. I've always wondered where the excess water goes when watering.