The restaurant.
We walked to Giglio Rosso's around 7pm. They had a back room that we could all sit in. Very friendly staff. Red wine and water on all the tables. They kept filling the pitchers of wine.
We started with a pasta plate with 3 amazing pastas and then they added a 4th. I think I was in heaven. I don't think I could say which was my favorite. Maybe the gnocchi or maybe the penne.... or maybe the ravioli. The spaghetti they brought a little later was good but not in my top 3.
The next course was amazing. They brought out a huge slab of meat which had been marinated and cooked. They dumped some alcohol on it and flamed it. Fun to watch.
They then brought out a dessert tray. Everyone could take their pick. I had the tiramisu. Very light a fluffy.
We ended with limocellos again.
What a perfect end to a perfect day.
Sounds and looks very good!
ReplyDeleteThe chocolate desserts on top look nice, too.
ReplyDelete