2 more metro tickets for dinner - there and back. But for some reason the gate was not working on the way back so somehow we all went through for free, so we still have a ticket for tomorrow.

our inner courtyard
We went to La Jacobine for their Coq au Vin. Sharon and Kris had a salad that looked yummy and I had a fabulous french onion soup. Jeanne was not sure about eating yet so she just had a few bites of mine. I am glad that she felt up to joining us for dinner. When we got back she went straight to bed. I hope that she is better tomorrow.
our inner courtyard
We went to La Jacobine for their Coq au Vin. Sharon and Kris had a salad that looked yummy and I had a fabulous french onion soup. Jeanne was not sure about eating yet so she just had a few bites of mine. I am glad that she felt up to joining us for dinner. When we got back she went straight to bed. I hope that she is better tomorrow.
the restaurant
inside of the restaurant
salad
french onion soup
Coq au Vin - we each got one of these
Chocolate place around the corner was still open so Sharon and Kris each bought some chocolate
I was surprised to see this chocolate in the store. Maybe it has a different meaning here.
The dinner looks delicious
ReplyDeleteCoq au Vin at La Jacobine. Ah, what else can I say.
ReplyDeleteAccording to the forecast, the heat's coming with you. It's supposed to jump up to 99 on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteYour food pictures look great...joyce
ReplyDelete