We walked to Relais de I'Entrecote for dinner. You can not make reservations and their menu is just beverages and desserts. They only serve steak frites. Your choice of medium, rare or well done. So we got a bottle of the house red and Jeanne got a white.
waiting in line. Only about a 20 minute wait
walnut salad
our order written on the table cloth
white and read
steak and fries and a delicious gravy. They would not tell us what the secret sauce was. It was a fabulous meal. I would recommend it to anyone.
We walked home. Then it was time to pack and get organized for tomorrow. We have a 6:45 am pick up time. So there is a lot to do tonight.
Off on the right besded the bottles is our nespresso machine which we fought with every day. Always something went wrong with it.
Nice that the weather cooled down. The steak looks gooood.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing they didn't have a vegetarian substitute.
ReplyDeleteSure thing, I'll be sure to try their fries next time I'm in Paris.
ReplyDeleteHave you been saving all your wine bottles? Or is that just one night?
The 5 days worth for 4 of us.
Delete